I am currently a top service advisor in one of the largest Japanese franchised dealerships with a strong focus and strengths in customer service, strategic sales, up-selling and business building, I have good communications skills and endeavour to complete any task set to the highest possible standard.
I have run a workshop of four technicians to not only meet but exceed expectationsin growth and sales resulting in me becoming the sole operations manager, responsible for all the daily on goings.
I have put into place systems/process that have resulted in better time management, smoother flow of workshop related duties and increased profitability.
I am currently running a team of four technicians and have been made responsible to increase the efficiency and productivity of particular individuals whilst dealing with our top technician to oversee and handle the more problematic issues.
Some of my experience and skills include:
• Team building
• Employee relations
• Customer consulting
• business building
• system's and process development
My key responsibility is to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction, I do this by building trust with customers, communicating well and exceeding customer expectations.
I currently perform many of the following tasks:
• Handling enquiries
• Answering incoming calls
• Offering customers products and services
• Performing administrative functions
• Updating client accounts
• Processing customer correspondence
• And much much more
• All schooling education was in the UK
• NVQ level 3 in mechanical & electronic maintenance and repairs
• Elected Affiliate of the institute of the motoring industry
• Hold a current certificate of customer service (related to current franchise)